PLUS See Our Other Books!
Singles and Relationships, $12 Buy Now
“HELPING PEOPLE MEET DAILY WITH GOD”
—What advice does the Bible have for me?
—How can I develop deeper friendships?
—Is there someone special for me?
—What can I do to resolve relational conflicts?
God has designed every person with a need for a relationship with Him and with other people.
In this study, designed especially for single adults, you’ll learn to appreciate what God has already given you, while knowing that God has yet more to give...as you trust in Him. You’ll learn to care about others and to avoid relationships that will harm you. Best of all, you’ll deepen your friendship with God--your very best friend.
Individual, Small Group/Sunday school Structure:
This study is designed to be used in various ways. There is information in the study on how you can do it over a few weeks to 31 weeks (31 Days/Subjects listed below). Plus sections on how to do the study, prayer covenant and commitment.
See Sample Day/Study: Page Left, Page Right
Section #1 – Building Relationships God’s Way
1. Friends are Great, but the Lord Is My All
2. The Most Important Relationship You Will Ever Have
3. Truth and Commitment Form the Foundation
4. Loyalty Binds Different People Together
5. You Have More Potential Friends Than You Think
6. The Fun of Being Together
7. Corrupt Friends Bring Devastating Results
8. Taking the Initiative to Heal Broken Relationships
9. Don’t Listen to Some Friends
10. Bad Friends Can Influence You to Do Bad Things
11. Praying with Your Heart
12. Becoming a Peacemaker Rather Than a Troublemaker
13. Open Your Heart and Then Your Home
14. Encourage Each Other
15. Handling Loneliness
Section #2 – Going to a Deeper Level in Your Relationships
16. Getting Along with Different People
17. Getting Along with Difficult People
18. We All Have the Same Purpose
19. Don’t Pattern Your Relationships After the World
20. We All Need Kind Correction – But Do You Want It?
21. Forgiven So You Can Forgive
22. What Do You Have in Common?
23. It’s What You Have Right Now That Counts
24. A Whole New Dimension to Your Love
25. Become a Peacemaker
26. Reconciliation is Hard, but the Right Things
27. Two Kinds of Friends – Love the One and Shun the Other
28. Mental and Physical Discipline Can Produce Holy Living
29. Overflowing Joy in Giving
30. Hang in There for the Long Haul
31. When the Heat Comes, Fire Up!
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Dick Purnell is the author of Experiencing God by His Names along with 18 other books on relationships, marriage, and spiritual development. He speaks throughout America and is a global representative of Cru, the US division of Campus Crusade for Christ.
Kris Swiatocho is an internationally known speaker and author of 5 books on relationships, humor, women and singles ministry. This includes her popular Jesus, Single Like Me Bible study. She is also Founder and Director of TheSinglesNetwork.org and www.KrisSwiatochoMinistries.org