AVAILABLE at www.gloriagodson.com,
Amazon and Audible.
Description: “Single and Happy, Are You a W.H.O.L.E Single?” Available in paperback and as an Audiobook. This 325 page book:
1. Tells the story of my journey to singleness, and the lessons I learned along the way.
2. Answers the question, “How can I be single and happy?” You can be single and happy if you are whole. For the single person, happy is spelt W.H.O.L.E.
3. Explains what wholeness is and outlines five practical steps to wholeness in spirit, soul, and body.
4. Includes a step by step outline on how to break free from soul diseases like soul ties and spiritual orbits, generational curses, personal vows, and demonic oppression; and empowers you to set yourself free!
5. Covers knowing yourself – your temperament, core values, love languages, life purpose, strengths/ weaknesses - and loving yourself.
6. Answers questions like: What is biblical dating, and how is it different from modern dating? How can I prepare myself for dating? How aggressive should a single woman be? What does it mean to be unequally yoked? Should a Christian single use sexual toys? How can you successfully engage your season of singleness?
7. This book also tells you who not to date – Ms. Waterworks, Ms. Shenida, Ms. Delilah, Ms. Gold, Mr. Player, Mr. Hunt, Mr. Shrew, Mr. Grinch, Mr. Alimony, and so on! This book is a must read for every Christian single man or woman.
8.Jesus wants you to be whole and free, this book shows you how.
COMPANION STUDY GUIDE
Singles groups used this book and the companion study guide for small group study last year and the testimonies of God's healing and restoration are overwhelming! To God be all the glory!
© 2021 The Singles Network Ministries
--638 Spartanburg Hwy Ste 70-113
Hendersonville, NC 28792 —919.434.3611 Kris@TheSinglesNetwork.org
Designed by Yes! Marketing & Design Services
Would you be willing to help by giving us a donation? Every penny makes a difference.