To watch videos of Kris speaking, click here.
What is Restoration Experience?
Restoration Experience is a weekend for up to 12 women (married or single) who want to hear from God*. A weekend of healing, restoration, and renewal. There is a word called "Metanoia," which means transformation and change in the Greek language. This is what to expect from attending this retreat.
And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm, and steadfast. --
1 Peter 5:10
Who is the leader?
Kris Swiatocho, Director of Kris Swiatocho Ministries and The Singles Network Ministries, will be your teacher and guide through the weekend. For more information about Kris, click here.
Why only 12 women?
Because we have found with such a small group, you get a better overall experience. You get the extra time with the leader, more time to share, and more time to hear from God.
Who can come?
Any woman, whether single or married, 18 and up. While it's preferred not to have best friends or family come together, as it might affect transparency, we do allow it.
Who cannot come?
We discourage anyone going through a recent crisis, whether death, job loss, major illness, drug addiction, etc. This retreat is designed for those seeking an answer in areas where it's been some time, and there still has not been healing or restoration.
Where is the Restoration Experience weekend located?
We have hosted weekends all over the US and Europe. Contact Kris at 919.434.3611 or email@example.com if you would like to host one.
*While we believe you will hear from God, we also know that not everyone hears from God in the same way at the same time or the same experience. But come expectant just the same.
What will I expect?
• The Restoration Experience is for women who genuinely want to experience the divine healing from the Holy Spirit through prayer (group, one-on-one, prayer journey experiences, prayer notebook), teaching, discussion (large and small group), worship, journaling, and much more. A chance to deal face to face with the things in your life that need to change. A place to allow rest and renewal.
• We truly want you to pray ahead of time to make sure this is the right time to attend and for the right reasons. While we will have input from each lady, often helping in the healing process, we discourage attending with the expectation of fixing another woman. Remember, this is a weekend for you to get healing. We also discourage coming to the Restoration Experience when you have just experienced a loss as it may be too soon. Restoration Experience is designed to heal from past issues and/or present areas of being stuck.
• Before arriving, we will send two private documents to fill out. One document asked for some personal information, including your story, so we are more prepared for when you arrive. A second document is a contract that simply asks you not to photocopy the materials, take photos of the weekend, and/or share private information outside the weekend.
• Once you arrive, we ask you not to leave the area until we are done on Sunday afternoon. This allows limited distractions plus the whole experience of the weekend. We also ask that you limit your cell phone use to emergencies only, again, so you can stay focused.
• This is an all ladies weekend, so feel free to dress comfortably. Bring your favorite snacks/soda or water, Bible, and pen.
Cost: $150 registration plus lodging/meals depending on the host/city. Each host will have their collection process for their area of expense. Once a host location is created, you will be sent a link for the registration fee/payment. You must pay the total amount to guarantee your spot, as spaces will be limited to 12 women. If you cancel (each host will set the date), you will not be refunded but can transfer to another woman.
What's involved in hosting at Restoration Experience:
• Contact Kris at 919.434.3611 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for more information.
Note: We do not allow pictures taken of the Restoration Experience unless we are given permission.
The location we were at was breathtaking, the fellowship was sweet, the food was delicious and plentiful, and the teaching was fervent and insightful. But as amazing as those things were, it was my time spent in the presence of God that allowed restoration to take place. I walked in, dragging the dead weight of my burdens as if packed in my luggage. I felt worn out and exhausted and was hoping to quench my soul's dry and thirsty places. On Sunday morning, as the cool crisp mountain air chilled my cheeks, the Holy Spirit began a work in my heart. One by one, the Lord started to name my burdens; fear, uncertainly, unforgiveness... and as He did this, a new leaf would fall from the tree, seven in all. I knew that the falling of the leaves represented the loosening of my burdens. One by one, I laid them down at the cross and traded them in for the precious promises of Christ. I entered Restoration Weekend with a heaviness on my spirit, but I left feeling renewed, recharged, and restored. I highly recommend attending a Restoration Weekend, sign up and allow God to do the rest. —Michelle E.
Several times in the past, I have attended one of Kris' conferences or retreats, but the Restoration Experience was very different. I wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised by what I thought would be a rather intense weekend, and it was, but in an environment that was comforting and genuinely caring. Most of the women were new acquaintances, but we were all friends by the time we left, and we hoped to stay in touch. Moreover, Kris was very engaged in this more intimate setting, and we all were devoted to one another in this journey we were on. The Restoration Experience is genuine, and it was as Jesus was walking with us every step of the way. There was this sense of community like the disciples must have experienced. Kris was very interactive with us . . . we all were, at different levels, at various points throughout the weekend. By the end, we all left refreshed and renewed. It's hard to describe, but it truly is a Restoration Experience. —Susan H.
"My experience at Restoration Weekend was all and more than I anticipated. I started my weekend with something that I thought I needed to deal with, but the Holy Spirit revealed what I needed to let go of! We dug deep, and more layers were peeled back, exposing some deep wounds. I experienced revelation, healing, and freedom! "
© 2022 The Singles Network Ministries
638 Spartanburg Hwy Ste 70-113
Hendersonville, NC 28792 • 919.434.3611 Kris@TheSinglesNetwork.org
Designed by Yes! Marketing & Design Services
Would you be willing to help by giving us a donation? Every penny makes a difference.