Wow! What a powerful book of information and strategy.....for building intentional, authentic relationships! This book is so
Intentional Friendship, that step between friendship and dating, is a new companion to the study Intentional Relationships. We have put our over 650 questions from the book Intentional Relationships for Singles and how to navigate those friendships from Chapter 10 in this new easy-to-use guide. Put it in your purse. Keep it in your backpack. Have this small guide at your fingertips for easy reference when you are out with your intentional friends as you get to know each other better.
Note: Intentional Relationships for Singles is a 12-week Bible study by authors Kris Swiatocho and Pastor Dan Houk designed to help individuals get healthier through personal growth in all their relationships including God, family, friends, work, and church.
This is a great study to help:
• Start a singles or young adult ministry
• Grow an existing ministry
• Minister to single adults allowing them to build community
• Increase the overall health of the church by having healthy singles.
• An online Leadership guide with week by week instructions, how to develop facilitators and table hosts, group dynamics challenges and meeting structure. Also, we have added additional icebreakers and object lessons.
• Chapter intro videos
• Marketing tools
• Self-reflection questions
• Group discussion questions
For more information including our LeadersZone, videos, go to www.IntentionalRelationshipSolutions.org
© 2023 The Singles Network Ministries
638 Spartanburg Hwy Ste 70-113
Hendersonville, NC 28792 • 919.434.3611 Kris@TheSinglesNetwork.org
Designed by Yes! Marketing & Design Services
Would you be willing to help by giving us a donation? Every penny makes a difference.