Past Online Events
Donate towards this trip
UK Tour, 2022
For the last 9 years I have traveled to the UK and Europe to help support, start, and train leaders and pastors who want to start or grow singles ministry as well as women's ministry. God started with 2 ministries in the UK and it has now grown to over 20 all over Europe. I continue to see God reaching more and more each year.
Countries I have ministered in are: Israel, Albania, Greece, Wales, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Italy, Slovakia and the UK.
I was not able to go to Europe in for the last 2 years due to COVID-19 but God has opened doors in many other ways such as a weekly Zoom Bible study, leadership training, prayer meetings and events.
So please join me in prayer for my continued work with Europe plus my return physical trip in 2022.
TOUR SCHEDULE, 2022
Leave September 6th, 2022
I am very excited to be returning to the UK in September of 2022. This will be a shorter mission trip than in the past but sure to be awesome.
September 6th-21st, 2022 UK TOUR
• September 9-11th, 2022: Singles Retreat sponsored by Warehouse Church, Newport, Wales; Location of the retreat: Hayes Conference Center, Swanwick Alfreton, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE155 1AU; Contact: Careena Gordon, firstname.lastname@example.org
• September 13th, 2022: Interview with Premier Radio
• September 14th, 2022: Rooted Conference, Sittingbourne Methodist Church, High Street, ME10 4PB. Kent, UK; Contact: Christine Kelly, email@example.com
• September 15th, 2022: City Gates Church, London
Private Event; Janet Wolfe, 3:30-4:30pm
• September 17th, 2022: Lighthouse Church, Singles Conference
Location: 12 Coronet Way, Salford M50 1RE, Contact: Nancy Robertson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Return Sept 20th
So, what I need from you?
1. Your prayers (see form on the left)
2. Your financial support (tax deductible)
3. Networking of any churches/leaders/pastors who could use me while I am on tour there (see form on the left)
FOLLOW THE TOUR? Click here to be added to our Facebook page
If you would like to donate offline, you can write a check to: Kris Swiatocho Ministries and/or mail it to: 638 Spartanburg Hwy Ste 70-113, Hendersonville, NC 28792. Your gifts are tax deductible.
To see the 2019 Past Tour schedule, Click Here
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
© 2022 The Singles Network Ministries
638 Spartanburg Hwy Ste 70-113
Hendersonville, NC 28792 • 919.434.3611 Kris@TheSinglesNetwork.org
Designed by Yes! Marketing & Design Services
Would you be willing to help by giving us a donation? Every penny makes a difference.