Help Us Keep This Great Website and Ministry Growing
We know our website has a wealth of great information to help start and grow your singles ministry. But like all things, it takes financial support and prayers to keep it going. Please pray about your part in helping to keep us going and growing so we can continue to help you and your ministry.
Note: Due to cancelled speaking over the next few months due to the virus, we are in need of your help to offset expenses with the ministry. Part of your gifts also help other ministries in the US and Europe. So please, if you are able, would you give today?
1. Prayers: Join our weekly prayer team for Kris's specific needs as well as the ministry.
2. Financial gifts: Give monthly or a one-time gift for expenses such as Kris's Mission Trip to the UK each year, consulting she does for small ministries, and this huge website. You can send us a check or pay online by using a credit card or paypal, it's up to you.
3. Sales of products on this website such as books, Bible studies, leadership training.
4. Hire Kris for personal consulting/teaching.
5. Bring Kris to speak/train at your church, conference or retreat.
Write checks to: Kris Swiatocho Ministries
Mail to: Kris Swiatocho, 368 Spartanburg Hwy, Ste 70-113, Hendersonville, NC 28792
or if you prefer to use a credit card, give us a call at 919.434.3611 or use the donate button (paypal) for a secure way process. You donations are tax deductible.
Would you be willing to help by giving us a donation?
Every penny makes a difference.
Tax Information: Kris Swiatocho Ministries is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to Kris Swiatocho Ministries are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Kris Swiatocho Ministries' tax identification number is 83-451303.
© 2020 The Singles Network Ministries
--638 Spartanburg Hwy Ste 70-113
Hendersonville, NC 28792 —919.434.3611• Kris@TheSinglesNetwork.org
Designed by Yes! Marketing & Design Services
Would you be willing to help by giving us a donation? Every penny makes a difference.