Vivacious. Knowledgeable. Passionate. That's Kris Swiatocho, Director of From His Hands Ministries and The Singles Network Ministries. Kris has served in ministry in various capacities for the last 25 years. An accomplished trainer/mentor author, Kris has a heart to reach and grow people so they will in turn reach and grow others.
If you've ever heard her speak, you know that Kris is the kind of speaker that keeps the crowd captivated, shares great information, and motivates people to make a difference in the lives of those around them!
Kris is a graduate of North Carolina State University with a bachelor's degree in Environmental Design/Visual Design. She has also received some graduate training at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, been an affiliate staff member with Campus Crusade for Christ, taken leadership development courses, and coordinated singles ministry conferences, workshops and seminars.
Kris is a featured writer for "Crosswalk.com" and "Pastors.com." She has also written for or been featured in Single Matters, The Life of a Single Mom, Arise Ministries, Charisma Magazine, Cook Ministries' "SAM Journal," and "Lifeway's "Christian Single and Home Life Magazine," and numerous online blogs and websites.
Kris is the author of 5 books/studies including: "Jesus, Single Like Me", "From the Manger to the Cross, The Women in Jesus' Life", "31 Day Experiment: Singles and Relationships," co-authored with Dick Purnell of Single Life Resources, "Everyone Knows a Single Adult: The FAQs of Single Adult Ministry", co-authored with Dennis Franck, Former National Director, Assemblies of God and her most recent "Walk the Line Bible Study" for all audiences.
Flyer to download and print to give out.
Flyer to download and print on reaching singles in your church.
It's Been A Great Year...Help Us Finish Better Together by Your Support!
Because I consider all of you partners in this ministry by way of prayer, financial, and/or volunteer support, we have in 2018:
• Traveled to more places across the US; spoken in many new churches/ministries; seen new growth in singles’ and other types of ministries, especially among those volunteering;
• Witnessed more people getting saved, healed and restored, and finding hope and purpose;
• Trained even more leaders, including those for women's groups;
• Realized an increase in sales of resources such as our Jesus, Single Like Me study that now has free videos, and our Leaders Training Material (for leaders of both married and singles groups/ministries);
• Published a new Bible study: Walk the Line;
• Attended another successful Metro Singles Pastors Conference;
• Conducted more radio and TV interviews than in any other year;
• Successfully produced another Labor Day Retreat that experienced growth in all areas; and
• Spent two months in eight European countries, including Israel; seen more lives changed, people trained, and ministries started, including connections with pastors (this is an increase from previous years).
But to continue this amazing ministry, we need your help! We need you to join our weekly prayer team (if you haven't already) and to consider supporting us financially. With your help in 2019, we can:
• Successfully move our offices to Hendersonville, NC (the location of our Labor Day retreat) with the goal of building more relationships with local churches and leaders;
• Impact more ministries, and cultivate more leaders to reach others for Jesus;
• Develop weekend retreats for leaders, singles and women with a focus on personal healing (SHIFT Retreats);
• Develop a better marketing plan for ministry materials and resources;
• Work and publish a new book/study: My Future Frankenstein Husband;
• Continue to grow relationships with churches/ministries in Europe (not just countries we’ve previously visited, but new ones as well); better accomplish what God is leading us to do in those countries;
• Speak on both the K-Love Radio Cruise in Jan. 2019 and a new cruise to Alaska in Sept. 2019;
• Continue to grow Pray for a Mate monthly prayer groups; over 300 groups have been started worldwide;
• Continue participation in the project with Pastor Dan Houk on Model Relationships-Relationship Curriculum;
• Continue to be a voice for singles around the world; educate married adults on who we are; how to reach and disciple us;
• Focus on writing new articles, working with other authors, building the network, finding additional resources; and
• Reach more single adults for Christ who are needing the fulfillment and unconditional love that only He can provide!
Please help us if you can by giving gift and/or supporting us monthly. Click here (https://www.thesinglesnetwork.org/support.html) for more information. Blessings and I pray you have an amazing Christmas and a wonderful New Year...as we continue the work God has called us to do!
Arthur Keeley, Singles Pastor, McGregor Baptist Church, Ft. Myers, FL
Dennis Franck, Author, Speaker
Former National Director of Singles, AOG, Springfield, MO
Stella Davis, Small Group Leader
Wake Chapel, Fuquay-Varina, NC
Jay George, Singles and Men's Pastor, North Monroe Baptist Church, Monroe, LA
Missy Honeycutt, Admin to The Singles Network Ministries