Vivacious. Knowledgeable. Passionate. That's Kris Swiatocho, Director of From His Hands Ministries and The Singles Network Ministries. Kris has served in ministry in various capacities for the last 30 years. An accomplished trainer/mentor author, Kris has a heart to reach and grow people so they will in turn reach and grow others.
If you've ever heard her speak, you know that Kris is the kind of speaker that keeps the crowd captivated, shares great information, and motivates people to make a difference in the lives of those around them!
Kris is a graduate of North Carolina State University with a bachelor's degree in Environmental Design/Visual Design. She has also received some graduate training at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, been an affiliate staff member with Campus Crusade for Christ, taken leadership development courses, and coordinated singles ministry conferences, workshops and seminars.
Kris is a featured writer for "Crosswalk.com" and "Pastors.com." She has also written for or been featured in Single Matters, The Life of a Single Mom, Arise Ministries, Charisma Magazine, Cook Ministries' "SAM Journal," and "Lifeway's "Christian Single and Home Life Magazine," and numerous online blogs and websites.
Kris is the author of 5 books/studies including: "Jesus, Single Like Me", "From the Manger to the Cross, The Women in Jesus' Life", "31 Day Experiment: Singles and Relationships," co-authored with Dick Purnell of Single Life Resources, "Everyone Knows a Single Adult: The FAQs of Single Adult Ministry", co-authored with Dennis Franck, Former National Director, Assemblies of God and her most recent "Walk the Line Bible Study" for all audiences.
Flyer to download and print to give out.
Flyer to download and print on reaching singles in your church.
Kris Swiatocho is probably the best speaker, the most encouraging and insightful communicator to singles that I have ever heard, hands down! Kris is single and really understands singleness. She has a caring heart and insightfulness because of this. I have personally known Kris for over 10 years now. She is a wonderfully talented, funny & truly gifted communicator. Our singles love it when Kris comes to our church and loves even more when attending events that she has put together and will be leading. I have had the opportunity to work with Kris on leadership for the National Singles Labor Day Retreat in North Carolina for the past 10 years. I recommend Kris Swiatocho to you & your church as a speaker, equipper, trainer or just to encourage your singles or church. She always presents the message of the gospel in an energetic way to up-lift others and Jesus.
It's Been A Great Year...Help Us Finish Better Together by Your Support!
Because I consider all of you partners in this ministry by way of prayer, financial, and/or volunteer support, we have in 2019:
• Traveled to more places across the US; spoken in many new churches/ministries; seen new growth in singles’ and other types of ministries, especially among those volunteering;
• Witnessed more people getting saved, healed and restored, and finding hope and purpose;
• Trained even more leaders, including those for women's groups;
• Realized an increase in sales of resources such as our Jesus, Single Like Me study that now has free videos, and our Leaders Training Material (for leaders of both married and singles groups/ministries);
• Attended another successful Metro Singles Pastors Conference;
• Conducted more radio and TV interviews than in any other year including a monthly podcast;
• Successfully moved to Hendersonville, NC
• Finished a short term contract with local church to start and build their singles ministry;
• Successfully produced another Labor Day Retreat that experienced growth in all areas; and
• Spent 5 weeks this past fall in 4 European countries witnessing more Spiritual awakening, more prayers, and more movement of the Holy Spirit than ever. We were able to also minister in 7 new churches/ministries, training new and old leaders. We witnessed 17 women give their lives to Christ in Albania.
• Started the Restoration Experience weekends for women who need healing, restoration and renewal.
• Attended/spoke at the Baptist State Convention in NC and was a trainer at the Ala Baptist Convention annual retreat.
• Started a 5013C called Kris Swiatocho Ministries. We are now able to raise funds to do even more for the kingdom.
But to continue this amazing ministry, we need your help! We need you to join our weekly prayer team (if you haven't already) and support us monthly. With your help in 2020, we can:
• Continue to educated pastors and leaders of churches on who single adults are and the need to reach them.
• Work with area associations and state conventions to train and educate.
• Continue to reach lay leaders, educating, encouraging, supporting to do the work God has called them to do.
• Continue Restoration Experience healing weekends.
• Continue the work in Europe; more countries, cities, churches and leaders for Christ.
• Finish writing/developing new curriculum called Model Relationships with Pastor Dan Houk--materials for all churches to help singles prepare for marriage.
• Finish writing/developing new book: IF: Intentional Friendships
• Continue traveling and speaking in churches/ministries throughout the US; expanding the territory
• Cruise development this summer to help reach single parents.
• Continue The Singles Network Ministries website, work to maintain and provided monthly ENEWS
• Continue the Labor Day Singles and Leaders retreat in Hendersonville, NC; grow numbers, leaders and relationships.
• Continued to develop training materials, articles, resources.
• Continue to grow Pray for a Mate monthly prayer groups; over 350 groups have been started worldwide;
• Continue to be a voice for singles around the world; educate married adults on who we are; how to reach and disciple us;
• Reach more single adults for Christ, specifically praying for more healthy men, who are needing the fulfillment and unconditional love that only He can provide!
Please help us if you can by giving gift and/or supporting us monthly. Click here for more information.
Thank you for caring, for believing and not giving up on reaching singles for Christ. —Kris Swiatocho
Arthur Keeley, Singles Pastor
McGregor Baptist Church, Ft. Myers, FL
Rev. Tom Harris, Executive Director
Interim Pastors Ministries
Lisa Jackson, editor for The Singles Network Ministries
Former Singles Leader, Frontline Singles, Cary, NC
Jay George, Singles and Men's Pastor
North Monroe Baptist Church, Monroe, LA
Steve Harris, Strategic Coordinator
Baptist State Convention, NC
Missy Honeycutt, Admin to Labor Day Singles Retreat