1. My father is on his death bed (long illness) and family was traveling to see him. I had to make a decision leave as I felt that is what the Lord wanted me to do.
2. One day prior to speaking my co-keynoter felt the Lord telling him not to go and speak. I would speak in his place.
3. The day of, our singer had major family issues with her kids and wasn't sure she could come but felt the Lord told her she had to go.
4. The night of the pastor and his wife who were hosting the event had a family emergency and had to leave early the next am. They left the event into my hands, the singer (Pamela) and 3 of his singles leaders (Dan, Jamielyn and Marty).
5. Tech, tech, tech difficulties as usual (even got me flustered to the point of apologizing).
6. My room/accommodations had no linens of any kind (later was taken care of).
Now don't get me wrong, I was not fearful at any time as I have put on many events and felt confident in the team that was there to help. What this showed me is just how much the enemy will do to get us distracted, discouraged and defeated. But also how my God can focused us, drive out any fear, and give us victory in the midst of the storm. But we have to turn to him in the storm. We knew that something amazing was going to happen otherwise the enemy wouldn't be trying so hard. We knew that there were folks that need to be broken from bondage of sin, of fear, and of anxiety. We knew we had people that God want to talk to. Thank you Lord for your promise, your provision and your protection.
Romans 8:28 [ More Than Conquerors ] And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Kris Swiatocho, Director
NavigateConference.com (Register today...5 Locations All Over the US)
FromHisHands.com (Silent Shopper, Greeting, First Impression Ministry)
Yes! Marketing and Design Services
2664 Timber Drive, Suite 307, Garner, NC 27529
The enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy but I have come to give life to its fullest. John 10:10