I could literally spend every hour of every day on the phone, computer, and in person helping leaders. But there is simply not enough time to do it. So what does this mean for the future? It means we need more help.
• We need those of you who have successful ministries to step out and help those who are starting.
• It means more articles that are current of how to do singles ministry well including the areas we struggle with.
• It means attending leadership retreats and conferences to increase your own knowledge of how to lead including www.NavigateRetreat.com
• It means, supporting someone like myself and my website/ministry to keep doing what I am doing.
• It means becoming a part of the solution versus part of the problem. You start to say, what can I do versus what I can't do.
• It means educating your pastors and leaders of your churches on who we are.
• It also means a ton of a prayer.
• It means not giving up.
So, join me, join me in reaching this huge demographic. Join me in hosting events, opening your home and life. Join me in this amazing work in singles ministry. Invest in the single today, for ALL relationships of tomorrow..and start with yourself.