So what has happened this past year?
• I went back to the UK for ministry. We saw more churches start singles ministry in the UK than ever. My trip was fully funded by mostly single adults this year.
• I got to go to Budapest to see what the possibilities of singles ministry could be; I am going back this summer.
• Uganda ministry has continued to grow. At our annual retreat we raised funds to help reach even more singles for the Lord.
• Our annual singles retreat continued to increase in numbers. We are moving to a new location for 2017 and have already received several registrations.
• Prayforamate.com was created after a group model in the UK. We have almost 60 groups starting all over the US an abroad.
• I was invited to speak at a women's event in Sept, 2018 in the UK.
• I was invited to speak in Singapore and AU in the spring of 2018.
• I created a set of video's for my Jesus, Single Like Me Study; I have also had it re-edited and I redesigned it for 2017.
• My Singles & Relationship book was updated and republished this year.
• We have seen a ton more ministries started using meetup.com. We are seeing more leaders and more salvations than ever.
• I created a 6 week leadership course that is about to be published.
Wow..isn't that wonderful?
So what is 2017 going to be about? Well, I am traveling more than ever. I am going to new churches and new states, more countries and more ministries. I am super excited to see what God is going to do through me and others. These versus are especially meaningful to me as I pray and expect for 2017.
Psalm 37: 3-4
3 Trust in the Lord and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
4 Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
5 Commit your way to the Lord;
I am to trust in the Lord (always easier than said), do good (our flesh is weak), dwell where he puts me (be content where he has me as he moves me) and enjoy his protection (knowing he's got me). I am to take delight in the Lord--as his desires will become mine. I am to commit my ways to Him (trusting in his direction).
So what about you? Where has God brought you in 2016? And where do you see him taking you in 2017?